Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mission Kissimmee: Travel Day 2-Arrival

FEB 28th, 2012-Good LORD. Finally.

After 13 hours on the road (granted, some of it was random meandering), and a thousand miles (give or take), I'm finally safe and comfortable in my hotel room. Here I stay for the next 9 days, floating about Houston's ST camp at Osceola County Stadium, burning up my camera and meeting with players. With even a tiny bit of luck, there should be plenty material coming your way on TGOG, and if you're a reader of The Crawfish Boxes or Appy Astros you'll see my links there, too, along with photos and other neat stuff.

My plan for tomorrow involves hooking up with RHPs Brandon Culbreth and Vincent Velasquez, so plan on seeing a spot o' news on those fellas. As it's very late now (or very early, depending on your point of view), I'm hitting the sack. When the sun rises, the Mission begins. 

No comments: