Monday, February 27, 2012

Mission Kissimmee: Travel Day 1

FEB 27th, 2012-This year, for the first time since 1998, I'm going to Spring Training. God, how I love me some Spring Training.

Having driven 400 miles today, I finally decided to stop and rest for a bit. An early wake-up call and a spot o' breakfast, and I'm on my way to Kissimmee, Florida and Osceola County Stadium, the ST complex of the Houston Astros.

This year, my focus will be on Houston, as I plan to shoot somewhere around 5,000-6,000 photos, as well as new articles on Brandon Culbreth, Vincent Velasquez, Ruben Sosa, Murilo Gouvea, and much more. This is a big, big deal for me. I'm going to bust my butt behind the camera and I hope to bring you, the fan, as much coverage as I possibly can. Tune in to TGOG for photos and articles during the next 9 days, and as always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: