MAY 8th, 2012-According to my source in Kissimmee (don't know if this is out, yet), IF Chan Moon has been assigned to Class A Lexington, and is actually on his way north as we speak. The Seoul, KR native has shown a versatile glove in the two years he's been in the Houston organization, though he has yet to fully adjust with the bat. Right now, he profiles as a utility infielder with potential to become a good speed and small-ball option off the bench. How he'll be used in Lexington remains to be seen, but we wish him the best and we welcome him to the Legends!
- Green Diamonds: Chan Moon, SS, Lancaster JetHawks (Class A+, California League)
- Encore! 2013 Legends Likely to Return to Lexington
- Transactions: Houston OF Jordan Scott Assigned to Class A Lexington
- Player Interview: Murilo Gouvea, RHP, Houston Astros (MiLB)
- Division Leaders: AL Central - May 13th, 2015
- Executive Interview: Chris Maxwell, GM, Bluefield Blue Jays (Short-Season, Appalachian League)