Monday, March 05, 2012

Mission Kissimmee: Pics From Mini-Camp

MAR 5th, 2012-Despite the best efforts of Houston employees to limit the space in which they allow their many, many fans to mingle about, I was at least able to snap a handful of decent shots of the minor leaguers running through the drills. Of course, those were mainly pitchers taking ground balls and fielding bunts, since it happened to be taking place in the approximately 1/8th of the complex to which I had access. No sense in complaining about that; as one rather helpful old woman once said to me, "take your pictures and move". Ah, the sterling, ageless wisdom which comes with time and experience.

These shots were all taken through a chain-link fence yesterday, early afternoon, at Osceola:









Jordan Comadena's bats. "Funky" Comadena...I don't know why I didn't think of that.












































Post a Comment